11.02.2014

Back to Blogger!

It's good to be back in my old stomping grounds!

In case you missed it on twitter, I've elected to leave Fansided for a couple of reasons. First, I felt the demands of writing for them exceeded the benefits. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy my affiliation with the site. I absolutely did, and at one point, it made loads of sense for me. Lately, it has not.

I was also concerned about the reader experience over there. While I understand that they need to run ads to keep the lights on, I thought they were a little in your face for my tastes. If you see ads on here in the near future, please let it be known that it's more about creating something new and better in the long term for this blog than it is about us making money off the backs of our beloved Dukes. The return to blogger, while much needed, will hopefully be both temporary and brief.

Thanks for reading and your continued support!